The New Zealand Federation
of Freshwater Anglers Inc.
This meeting will be held at the Cotswold Pre-School hall at 37 Colesbury Street, Bishopdale, Christchurch, on Saturday 18 July from 9 am to 5 pm.
The meeting will receive:
- The Annual Accounts,
- The President’s report
- An address by Alan Strong, Chair of the North Canterbury Fish and Game Council on “The Loss of a Fishery”.
It will consider:
- The draft Strategic Plan for 2020-2023
- The draft Operational Plan for 2020-2021
- Remits submitted by member clubs and individuals.
- Nominations and the election of officers for 2020-2021
All members and nominated club representatives are welcome to attend. Members and clubs can also submit remits for consideration in person or by proxy. As acting Secretary I am happy to present proxy remits for consideration. These need to be received by Monday 13 July at 5 pm. New nominations for the Executive welcome (See attached).
Attendees should also notify the acting Secretary of attendance intentions by the same date and time for catering planning. A small charge will be asked for to cover catering costs.
Rex N. Gibson
E: email@example.com Ph: 021 1280404